Saturday, October 1, 2011

Beauty Review – Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Remover


If you’re a nail polish person like me, always having to have a coat of color on your nails, then you’ll definitely love this product. OPI’s nail polish remover is less damaging on the nails like acetone, but works faster than drugstore nail polish removers. This nail polish remover contains grape seed oil, vitamin E and extracts of sea kelp and aloe vera that leaves cuticles soft.

My favorite about this nail polish remover is the smell. It doesn’t have a damaging smell like acetone and is extremely gentle on my skin. I'm not a big fan of the dry feeling that acetone leaves on my nail, although it does take the nail polish off quickly. The only bad thing is this four ounce bottle costs $9 which is extremely expensive compared to a $5 bottle of acetone that is triple the size or even a bottle of drugstore nail polish remover for $1. Regardless of price, I think it is worth it for all the good it does for the nail. The key is to treat and take care of your nails, especially if you're big on beauty. Pricing is worth what good it does for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment