Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Week's Shopping Splurge


This week’s shopping splurge consisted of Forever 21, Harmon’s Discount, and a variety of drugstores.

I’m extremely excited to share with you my shopping splurge at Forever 21 for the cheap items of clothing and accessories that I picked up. Nothing can beat basic tanks that can be paired with any outfit for less than $3. Another unbelievably cheap pick up is the two skinny belts that cost me $3.50. What I couldn’t believe was the price of other skinny belts for just $1.50!

The only top that I picked up was a leopard print racer back dressy top that is extremely comfortable and sheer. This versatile top can be worn as a casual top as well as an outfit night out. My Forever 21 splurge mostly consisted of trouser-like pants which include the colors of gray, purple, and olive. My ultimate favorite of all bottoms is the olive loose fitted, high-waisted woven pants with front pleats.

Moving on, a must have for every household is the dryer balls. This is my second set of dryer balls because one popped on me, I decided to get a new set and have a backup ball. These dryer balls are used to soften the fabric without the need of fabric softeners and dryer sheets. It does not have a fragrance, but it does reduce the amount of chemical intakes to your clothing which is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Saving the best for last, my drugstore makeup splurge consists of only mascaras. I couldn’t decide between the bunch, so I decided to just purchase them all! The mascaras that I picked up this week were Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara, Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara, Maybelline Define a Lash Volume Mascara, and Covergirl Nature Luxe Mousse Mascara that has a sealed cap.


That is all for now, until my next splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment