Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today’s Lunch – Yip's Chinese Food


Yip Restaurant
52 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
(212)397-8293

I’m definitely having a good day today and because I’ve been so deprived of food this weekend, I had to feast today. For some reason, Living Social gave me a $5 promotional credit and it just so happens that Yip was a part of their instant deals, pay $5 for a $8 lunch which equals to be a free lunch for me!

My overstuffed lunch bowl consisted of a shrimp and fish combo. Yip’s offer a great selection of pre made food during busy lunch hours. Simply walk in, make your selection and be well on your way to a full belly. With so much to eat, I was just stuffed by today’s lunch. This is the one thing I love about Chinese food, its usually for a cheaper price and fills up a lot more, leaving leftovers for another meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment