Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today's Lunch - Luke's Lobster

With the many Luke Lobster stores in the New York area, and even a Luke Lobster's Truck, I have been itching to try this out for a while now. Although today's lunch was a bit pricey, almost $25 for the lunch combo, I thought the sandwich was delicious. For the Taste of Maine, I got a sample of the shrimp sandwich, crab sandwich, lobster sandwich, four claws, soda, and a bag of chips. 

Although these sandwiches are bite size and not so filling, the sandwich is stuffed to the top with seafood and I still had to share with someone to finish the combo. I thought the bread was extremely delicious, so good that I'm willing to pay for the bread alone. This meal might be a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it to try out because of the hype that's around the sandwich. I thought the sandwich was pretty good, but it might depend on location because I have heard not so great reviews about the truck. Next time you're in town, stop by the East Village location!

No comments:

Post a Comment