Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beauty Review – Yes To GOOD SKIN EVERYTHING


Finally doing a review of the Yes To splurge that I got a while back that I am absolutely in love with. I usually have problems with different products within a line, but there is not one product that I am not in love with in my purchase.

My absolute favorite product of all that I purchased is the Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes that won a Fitness Beauty Awards of 2011. This product is absolutely amazing and 8 bucks for 30 towel is quite a bargain. I am in love with the fact that it is all natural, and soft on the skin. I’ve always had a problem with makeup removing towels with it either not working too well or burning my eyes. These blueberry wipes work absolutely amazing, removing all eye makeup with just one wipe, no running reside left behind.

As for the face washes, I have used both and I am a bit bias in regards to the face wash. I love the Yes to Tomato Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser even with the peculiar tomato smell. With long use, I do feel a change in my skin, being smoother and shinier. It provides enough moisture to my skin that I can even skip the face lotion at times. It works extremely well with my sensitive skin, a true recommendation. As for the Yes to Bluberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser, I’m not a big fan of the milky texture which makes me use the product a little less. Because I am not all that crazy about aging, I don’t use it as much to see the difference in my skin, but I do feel immediate smoothness with use.

Lastly, the Yes to Carrots Hydrating Shower Gel is so soft to the skin, and surprisingly there is no smell from the carrots. The wash is so gentle and smooth that it just glides onto your skin and is a great exfoliater.  I am absolutely in love with this wash and it works so well with my psoriasis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment