Monday, November 21, 2011

Beauty Review – Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum


Olay Regenerist is a popular and more expensive drugstore line that seems to be favorable. I remember trying an Olay Regeneris line in the past, but it didn’t work too well with my face because I think I was too young and there was no need for younger looking skin so I decided to switch over to natural goods. Now that I am starting to ‘get older’ I figure to give it a try again.

When it comes to wrinkles and your face’s elasticity, it is better to start early and prevent rather than waiting for the problem to develop and fight it. You have a better chance controlling your face and prolonging the time it takes for wrinkles to set in as opposed to trying to get rid of one. Olay Regenerist’s Regenerating Fragrance-Free Serum uses a highly concentrated amino-peptide plus B3 complex combined with Olay moisture.

With first use of this serum, I had a little tingly sensation in some areas of the face, but overall, it works perfectly with my sensitive skin and psoriasis. I did not feel a burning sensation; the serum glided on perfect and absorbed quickly with my skin. The one thing I am not a fan of is the smell (I have a very sensitive nose, so you might not have this problem). With one application, I felt immediate smoothness on my skin’s surface.

I suggest using this serum twice a day, although daily use is acceptable as well. If the serum does not compliment your skin on first use, you can use it once a day and gradually make your way to twice a day. Olay Regenerist has a four step skin care line that is suggested, but because I love the other products that I am currently using, I am just giving this the go until I feel there’s a need to change my skincare line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment