Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today’s Lunch – Uncle Gussy’s Food Truck

My last day at NBC lead me to finally try Uncle Gussy’s Food Truck on Park Ave that I have been eyeing for quite a while now. There is always a line at Uncle Gussy’s and now I know why. The Greek cuisine is delicious! Today’s lunch is the Chicken Deluxe Pita which is stuffed with chicken, and I mean stuffed. Sandwiched in a soft and thick pita break, chicken is topped with lettuce, tomato and the traditional white sauce. There is also the option of spicy and fried onions, but I skipped that cause I need to save my breath for the meetings later.

Moral of the story is to try out Uncle Gussy’s Food Truck because the line moves fast and the food is absolutely delicious. There is always a number of business men in the area, and that line is worth the wait. Average price for a meal is at $8. Well worth every penny; it was so good and filling that I was stuffed half way, but I forced myself to finish it because it was just too yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment