Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Current Obsession - L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Brush Tip

Like Softlips, this has been a forever obsession of mine that I use almost everyday. It is the best drugstore liquid eyeliner for me, I've tried plenty, but I just cant get enough of the L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Brush Tip. I absolutely love the intense black and can't live without it. It glides on so smoothly and it is so dark, exactly what I want. In addition to the great price, I don't have a problem with this eyeliner smudging or fading through the day. It'll last me from the beginning of the day at the break of dawn until I come in from a late night (which sometimes consists of the next morning. Another great thing which many people may not like is that it comes right off with water. That means don't cry and avoid the rain !

There are a few things that aren't so great about this eyeliner in addition to the way you can rub it right off. The brush is not the greatest thing at all, especially if you're looking to draw a thin line. It takes a while to get used to and really needs a gentle hand. Every eyeliner that I have picked up to this day has a different brush. It starts to bend the way that you draw and sometimes starts off with a bad tip. It's something that I've gotten used to already so it doesn't really bother me. I am still able to draw my line the same way but I know plenty of people who have complained about the brush being too thick. Either way, I absolutely love this product, especially for the price I can buy it for!

No comments:

Post a Comment