Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - neuhaus chocolate


neuhaus chocolate, another Belgian chocolate surprise around my company that is famous for its pralines. I bit my tongue today, picking up only two pieces of chocolates which includes the chocolate truffle and almond praline. It only cost me four bucks today! That's pretty average for a fresh piece of chocolate at two dollars a pop.

I really can't recall the last time I did not enjoy a chocolate truffle, especially one that is dusted with cocoa powder. I feel that the dark cocoa powder helps to trigger the chocolate taste buds as the rest of the chocolate just melts in your mouth. Absolutely delicious! As for the almond praline, the beautifully built exterior made me not want to eat the chocolate, but as I bit into it, the gush of caramel-texture that comes running out. Doesn't have a blast of almond taste, but its not bad. Don't mind my photo, the dusting of the chocolate makes it look dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment