Sunday, November 27, 2011

Beauty Pick Me Up - Values from Korea's Daiso Store

Korea is known for their many beauty items and as I started to get settled down and pick up a few items for my apartment, I found Daiso, an extremely cheap store with so many goodies for the house. Because there are so many "cute" items, I ended up having a big splurge and did manage to pick up a few cheap goodies. 

For starters, nothing can top fifty cent masks. I decided to only pick up two, strawberry and cucumber to make sure that I am not allergic to such products, although it does say that it is organic. Can never be too sure, especially when trying out new products. If it does work out, it'll be a great steal, even better than my dollar masks!

In addition to the facial masks, I picked up two sets of falsies for just a dollar each. For such a low price, I can just toss it away after use. I usually have a full set of lashes, but I wanted to go for something less dramatic, but still provides length. Hope this works out!

Everyone knows I am big on having my nails done and because I have yet to find nail salons in the area, I will have to settle with doing my own nails for the time being. Because of the extremely cute animals, I picked up a toe separator for pedicures and I also managed to find an awesome four step nail filer that helps to file, remove ridges, smooth and shine your nails. All in one! I just hope it works out great.

Lastly and probably the one that I am most excited about is the paper soap. Many bathrooms in Korea do not have soap dispensers. In fact, they have a bar soap (if even) in bathrooms. Being that I am a big germ-a-phobe, using a bar soap just won't cut it for me. In addition to this, bar soap tends to dry out hands and therefore I had to just try the paper soap that I have heard about from many. Hopefully the lavender will be a great combo with my skin. 

As excited as I am to share these products with you, I will be having a giveaway soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment