Saturday, November 19, 2011

Story of My Life – Finally in Korea


Excuse my absence these past couple of days. I have been busy packing, hanging out with all the great friends that I have, and spending as much time as I could with family. I am finally in Korea over a long 14.5 hour plane ride which was extremely tiring because lack of sleep, but at least I got a window seat with an empty middle seat. I was able to have great room space and sat comfortably the whole ride.

Who would’ve thought I have finally landed in Korea and will begin the next year of my life in a country that I am not so familiar with. My ultimate problem will be the language barrier, but I hope I can surpass that and make my way around. Korea is great for a bunch of things, especially beauty, food and fashion. I definitely plan to scope the area and continue with my daily blogs because I’ve got a few requests to do so.

I also plan to have constant giveaways once I finally settle into my apartment and start to get the hang of things on the other side of the world. Thank you for all the love and support and hope it stays with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment