Saturday, November 26, 2011

Makeup Review - Lush Colour Supplement

I didn't expect to pick up my next favorite foundation at Lush, but I sure did prior to my trip to Korea. I was looking for a new foundation for the trip and I found the Lush Colour Supplement. Something that is a little peculiar, but special in its own way. The Lush Colour Supplement allows for you to mix with your daily lotion to create a more even spread. The best thing about the product is it only costs $16 and it lasts a whole year, especially for those who are mixing it with their daily moisturizers. All you need is a dime size (if even) for the whole face and mix with your regular amount of moisturizer. 

You can also use the supplement alone to conceal dark areas and such prior to coverage for the face. I am not that big of a fan of using it as a concealer because it just feels too think in one area. Another thing that doesn't really help me is the amount of time I can save when doing my makeup. The one good thing is that I am now living in Korea so I do not have to keep up with the fast pace life of New York. Next time you're in the area, give it a try and pick up a sample. I love Lush for its natural products and great uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment