Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction – teuscher


teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland
620 Fifth Ave
New York NY 10020
(212) 246-4416

Just another day of meetings over at 30 Rock today and I decided to reward myself for my hard work. Except this reward was a little pricey, $88 for a pound of chocolate. I definitely did not buy a whole pound, but I did spend $11.50 on four pieces averaging three bucks a pop. The pieces that I picked up were the famous Champagne Truffle, Hazelnut Praline, Nougat Truffle, and a Dark Chocolate Truffle.

I love the texture of the chocolate and although I’m not a big fan of Champagne, it was absolutely delicious. The Hazelnut Praline is something different from what I’ve had before. It’s like a truffle in a stick. I think teuscher is a great place for truffles, a great blast of chocolate texture. The Nougat Truffle is definitely something I am not used to, it is different but it is amazing as well. As for the Dark Chocolate Truffle, when am I not a truffle lover? If it wasn’t for the price, I think I’d go everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment