Friday, November 4, 2011

Today's Lunch - Korilla BBQ


I’ve been itching to try the Korilla food truck for quite a while now and I’ve been saving up my stomach for today, Thursday, the day that it is walking distance from me. You may have heard of the Korilla truck on Food Network, the race across the world. Although they didn’t make it to the end, they came back to their hometown New York to fill bellies of ours! Give yourself time to wait on a line, but it moves rather quickly so you won’t be starved for too long. Be sure to check the menu online prior to going because everything is just delicious!  

I ordered the Bulgogi Tacos with everything. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan. I decided tog o with the tacos because it wouldn't be as filling as the burrito which I try not to eat because it can get messy. I'm a bit bummed out today. The meat was great, sauce was great, but the shell was not so great. when everything is mixed in, it just doesn't compliment well enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment