Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Sweet Elysium

I’m a big supporter of homemade goodies for sale. Sweet Elysium, currently mastering macarons and cakes, is full of goodies for low prices. I got a box of macarons as a going away present and I am definitely feeling the love. They were so delicious and perfect that I was not willing to share with anyone!

For starters, I am in love with the green tea, sesame, pistachio macarons (very Asian, I know), and the chocolate of course! This is the one thing that I love about the sweet goodies is the originality and creativity behind it. There are just so many flavors to choose from that it is nearly impossible to do so. Sweet Elysium masters small goodies for gift bags and even cakes for small wedding receptions and engagement parties. If I was able to sit there all day and "sample" these goodies, I would!
Those who are interested in picking up these goodies and live in the NJ area, they can be found in a few restaurants and cafes which include I's Cafe in New Brunswick, NJ by Rutgers, and a few restaurants in the NJ area. Please contact Stacy for more information in where her goodies are sold. 

For those who are interested in making orders (soon to be shipped around the world), please contact Stacy at sweetelysium.sg@gmail.com. Mention blog for discounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment