Friday, November 11, 2011

My Current Obsession – Lancome Artliner


I have always been a fan of extremely dark eyeliner and its taken me a while to find something other than the Bobbi Brown gel liner that I have been using for a while now. The only problem about using a gel liner is the amount of trouble to put on the liner, clean your brush and dry your brush daily. It starts to get to be a pain in the butt, especially when I’m in a rush out of the house.

My recent discover is Lancome’s Artliner. The soft, precision tip liner provides accurate top and bottom lid coverage with just a simple shake before use. This is definitely a long lasting eyeliner, providing me with the blackest black that I strive for when it comes to eyeliners. It is a must have in my opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment