Friday, September 30, 2011

Beauty Review – First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads


I am absolutely in love and obsessed with this brand. First Aid Beauty works extremely well for those with psoriasis, eczema, sensitive skin, anything problematic. One of my absolute favorite products from First Aid Beauty is the Facial Radiance Pads that exfoliates, tones and brightens the skin with no chemicals. Using these pads once or twice a day will help to promote a clear face, reduce visible pores, and even diminish the appearance of fine lines. I love how it is so gentle on the skin, but it works with my skin to promote beauty.

With sixty pads at a price of $30, it is a little pricey for everyday use twice a day being that it is just an additional way to tone and brighten the face. The best time to buy these pads is when Sephora is doing a kit on their website where you get other First Aid Beauty products to try. Either way, it is still one of my absolute favorite products from First Aid Beauty. I would much rather swipe a pad through my face rather than pile on the cream and lotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment