Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beauty Pick Me Up - Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Clinique is a brand that I never really thought I would associate myself with because it is a common brand for Asian middle-aged women. I believe my mom and all my aunts use Clinique and no other brand so since I was young, I established Clinique to be an old woman’s brand and not to use that until I turn 40.

It wasn’t until today when I stopped by the Sephora during my lunch break that I discovered Clinique’s bottom lash mascara. This cute little thing changed my mind about Clinique products and I am definitely happy I did not let a brand stop me from buying this amazing product.

It makes coating my bottom lashes easier than ever because the bristles are so tiny and lash focused. The best thing about the size of this is it’s perfect for traveling so I don’t have to scout for a mini product. Removing is as easy as using warm water to melt the product and wipe away. Just $10 will get you this bottom lash mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment