Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beauty Pick Me Up

I love shopping in SoHo and the best thing about shopping is random beauty discoveries I find. I have always passed by this store and I have never thought to walk in. Muji is definitely one of those stores that I always see but never stopped in. I am definitely glad I decided to stop in! They carry all these Japanese products for the home that I am absolutely obsessed with. They have organic clothing, bedding, kitchen, bathroom, beauty, and office products. It is a one stop shore for cute Japanese items that is legit.

I did a pick me up, very excited to use this because I have been eyeing this type of product for a while now. I decided to finally give it a try since I have walked away from it before and just couldn’t stop thinking about it. These small circles are compressed masks that allow you to add anything you want—lotion, serum, DIY masks, fruits, etc. It helps to better absorb these products onto your skin without the fuss of having to use a brush or worry that it is not an even spread.

I picked up a pack of twenty for roughly nine bucks which isn’t too bad for a DIY mask. All you have to do is place a compressed mask on a small cap or spoon (the smaller the container, the more even and more absorbed your mask will be) and add your favorite lotion, serum, or homemade mask product. I love using fruit juices that are freshly extracted because it allows me to sit around as if I am doing a regular mask rather than constantly rub a fruit onto my face.

I can’t to go back and pick up other products they have, I promise to not rush myself out next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment