Friday, August 12, 2011

Excessive Peeing Problems !

I’m sitting in the office and for some odd reason today, I had the biggest bladder problem and I did not drink anymore than I usually do. I finally figured out why which hints to me to bring a thicker jacket to the office. The ac blasting in the summer causes our body to be cold and when we are cold we do not sweat. Sweating is a way get ride of the water in our body and because we are not sweating, the other alternative is urine.

I always sit in the office with a blazer so I never realized the problem until today since I wore a dress to work. Now I know to bring a thicker jacket and something to cover my legs with!  I love finding the solution to my problems, rather than assuming there is just something wrong with me.

The scientific explanation for what I just stated: 
"A common symptom of cold weather is its effect on urine production. Exposure to cold causes a reduction in blood flow to the surface of the skin by constriction of blood vessels. This reduces the overall volume of the circulatory system so increasing the blood pressure. The body's response to this is to reduce the fluid volume by getting rid of water in the urine. So when you get cold, you want to pee. "

No comments:

Post a Comment