Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Serendipity 3

Serendipity 3
225 East 60th Street
New York, NY 10022
(212) 838-3531
www.serendipity3.com

Through the years, Serendipity has always had a lot of hype for their absolutely great desserts and the spot for many celebrities to hang. I went to Serendipity a while ago and I just wanted to share my opinion. Although there has been many stories about the awfully disgusting kitchen with mouse drippings and such, I still thought the hype was enough to drive me in there, considering every kitchen has a mouse problem.  


In my honest opinion, the only great thing about Serendipity is their advertised Frozen Hot Chocolate – minus the whip cream. If you decide to go on a date here, definitely go for dessert only. The food at Serendipity is not all that great and if you’ve got the cash, be sure to try out their Guinness World Record – Golden Opulence Sundae priced at $1000 that’s made out of gold, but at least you get to keep some of it.

I wasn’t really a fan of the small space and not so great service, so I will probably not return anytime soon. It may be still worth it for you to stop by and see if you bump into a celebrity!

No comments:

Post a Comment