Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beauty Review - Face Shop Masks


If Kim Hyun Joong is not a big enough incentive to go into the Face Shop, their one single packaged face masks definitely are. I have been using these face masks for at least six months now and I am excited to share it with you. I’ve seen these masks go on sale for $1 each, but the Face Shop line costs $2 a piece and they also carry other brands that cost up to $6. Every time I drop by, I pick up at least five different masks and have it stacked up for use and to share with friends.


Having twenty different masks to choose from within the Face Shop line, there are many different uses for the skin which include cleanse, clearing, whiten, and relaxation. These masks are best to use in the winter time because you really do feel your face smooth out after one use. For those with psoriasis, I recommend the pine nut which sounds weird, but works so great for smoothing the face as well as the pomegranate for detoxing and lavender for relaxation. Depending on the weather, you may want to jump and try different masks. I tend to use the aloe one every week because it’s summer and the sun is a killer for the face so aloe is great for soothing.


You can use these masks once or twice a week, depending on how my hydration and moisturizing you need. If you are just starting to use masks, I suggest using it once a week and working your way up to two times a week. You do not want to overdo it because it will leave you with an oily face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment