Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today's Lunch - Pret A Manager


Today was just another one of those days in the office where I was so caught up in work and meetings, that I had an extremely late lunch. Gratefully, my favorite quick pick up Pret is right downstairs. Today’s pick me up was a large $6 chicken noodle soup, I upgraded from a medium because I am just so hungry. I wish they would give me another piece of bread since I love bread so much, but the difference in size should fill me up.

I absolutely this place because there are always fresh sandwiches prepared. It’s perfect those who are busy like me and just cant afford to have a lunch since it’s always packed and ready to be picked up and paid for. They offer a variety of other foods that are extremely tasty and the lines are never so long that I stay in the store for more than five minutes. Be sure to pay them a visit next time you’re in a rush back to the office, just be careful not to burn your tongue like I just did!

No comments:

Post a Comment