Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Eileen's Cheesecake

Eileen’s Cheesecake
17 Cleveland Place 
New York, NY 10012 
(212)966-5585

I’m a sucker for dessert and cheesecake is up there on my list. I’ve tried a heck of a lot of different cheesecakes and I definitely fell in love at first taste with Eileen’s Cheesecake. A small cheesecake store at the end of Soho that’s practically invisible was introduced to me by my food loving cousin. It was a great recommendation.

Eileen’s cheesecakes are so soft to the touch they melt in your mouth. There’s so many flavors and the best part about the store is the variety of cheesecakes they carry. My all time favorite has to be Oreo and strawberry. I love the little minis cheesecakes because it’s just enough for me (split into two of course). Pricing is a bit expensive, but it is worth it to try a legendary cheesecake store that has been around for quite a while now.

If you want to pick up a cheesecake for the family, there’s a Tenka deal that offers half off the special cheesecakes. If you’re a real cheesecake lover, I suggest calling the store to place an order for the whole family because there will not be enough for seconds. I don’t recall the last time my family finished a cake so fast, but it explains a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment