Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today's Lunch - Bread & Company

Taking the healthy option is not easy and cheap, especially if you're picking up lunch in the city. Although I ordered myself a salad today, and rejected the bread that was offered to me, I know my salad was still packed with calories because of the dressing, but it was too yummy. Today, I had my ultimate favorite Sesame Chicken Salad – Sesame chicken, mandarin orange, zucchini, squash, carrots, cucumber, chow mein noodles, Romaine lettuce, and sesame ginger dressing. I was going to go with the healthy option of water, but because I haven't been getting much fruits in my system, I figure a bottle of Naked would be better. This lonely lunch $15 because I was charged an extra dollar for the salad :[ owell !


I wish there was an option of less because I barely finished half of this salad and I still have food coma !

No comments:

Post a Comment