Sunday, August 28, 2011

Semi-Shopping Splurge

This week mini shopping splurge consists of bottoms. For starters, white pants are a must have in every closet. This pair of fitted leg cuffed at the ankle was purchased at New York and Company. I definitely got a steal on this one, paying $15 for an originally priced $36.95 pair of pants just because I waited a week. I am ready to go back and pick up more, I just chose to buy one pair because I hate trying on clothes in store because I’m a germ-a-phobe.

Following is my little splurge at Forever 21, only because I didn’t have enough time to shop there which isn’t a bad thing because it saved my pocket. With autumn coming, a shade of darker colors is a must have. I picked up this rust color skinny ankle jeans, a great resemblance of falls leaves that I am excited to rock with a simple white tee and white sneakers. It is the perfect casual everyday look in fall.

Feeding off of my last shopping splurge, I picked up more red apparel because I was basically told that I should wear more red by a fortune teller. Superstitious? Very. Even though I am more or less “forced” to buy more red clothes, I was particularly attracted to this skirt for the bright color and simple yet sophisticated style.

Next off, I picked up two pairs of pajama boxers. Everyone knows I love short shorts! I wear them all year around, even in the freezing cold winter with no heat in the apartment. Although I am not a fan of the lace that doesn’t feel so great against my sensitive skin, the soft cotton material it is made out of is worth the mini surgery I will conduct to remove the lace.

Lastly, Victoria Secret undies are almost everyone’s favorite, even though the prices were upped another fifty cents, priced at 5 pairs for $25.50. The bikini undies are one of my favorite to sleep in and they are great for you, made out of cotton which reduces the chances of a yeast infection and such. I recommend always wearing more cotton underwear whenever possible. Although grannie pannies are not everyone’s favorite, it is worth it to switch it up every now and then for the sake of your health. Remember to change your set of undies every six months!

There you have it, my mini splurge of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment