Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sephora Sale

If you’re a big Sephora person like me, you would know that there is a big sale on the Sephora website going on, like always. If you’re also a big online shopper like me, you would know that Sephora is offering 5 samples free with any purchase rather than their typical 3 from now until August 30th. If you’re also big on samples like me, you would stack up on the products you normally use because they are the perfect travel size and stick-them-in-your-purse-for-going-out samples.

Moral of the story is to get your beauty splurge on the Sephora website. The SEPHORA COLLECTION is having a crazy sale with products over 50% off. You can find nail accessories, stickers, brow pencils, all starting at just $1. This is the best time to stock up on Sephora products if you use them on the regular. With a $25 purchase, you can get a free sample of Bare Escentuals Firming Eye Treatment with code BEFIRM or two shades of Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder with code TRYHALO. Sephora is also offering free shipping for purchases over $50.

One of the must shares with you is the Sephora Collection Brush Wand (picture above) that consists of four magnetized wands that are aligned to form a wand for eye makeup. It is extremely easy to carry around for traveling, saving yourself the additional three brushes. I love how I can throw this is my bag and touch up on my makeup after work with no problems.

I’m a little sad they ran out of the Boo Boo Bling which is perfect for people like me who have psoriasis cuts all the time in random areas. It would have been fun to play around with, plus it’s only a dollar. There's a lot of other great nail supplies that I wish I would've picked up a little earlier. FYI to you: jump on it quick because a lot of things are going out of stock. Still, I managed to spend over $150 on Sephora.com! That's because Hurricane Irene has me hanging out in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment