Saturday, August 6, 2011

Story of my life - 080511

I get it guys, my blogs are long haha! I try to keep them as short as possible, but it's pretty much impossible to do so because I have so much information I want to share with you! Bear with me, it's for your own good.

Story of my life: my grandfather was discharged from the hospital yesterday. YAY! He's home and recovering, thanks for all the support <3

Now I am stuck with a dilemma of whether or not I should go to Korea because I have so much to give up here. I'm only gonna be gone for a year, but that year seems like forever for people who rely on me so much, what should I do?!

Anywho, please follow me on twitter @cunggie and "join this site" to the right for additional love and support, please make it public THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment