Saturday, August 20, 2011

Restaurant Review - Samurai Sushi

Samurai Sushi
1709 86st
Brooklyn, NY 11214-2817
(718) 331-7100


Recall my blog about Ichi Sushi in the Bensonhurst area being my favorite sushi place, well things have changed since my latest discover. Samurai Sushi on 17th and 86th street has the food that makes my heart melt. Although pricing is a little more expensive at Samurai Sushi compared to other restaurants that offer half price sushi and buy one get one half off, I can tell that the fish is fresher and more appealing than any other place I have ate at in Brooklyn.

I feel that the customer service in Samurai Sushi is more pleasurable, I do not feel rushed out of the restaurant as I do in many other places. They take their time in making your dishes and send them over as appetizer followed by the main course as American restaurants do, ensuring you have the proper amount of time to digest your food. A bonus for a Japanese restaurant in Brooklyn, they provide edamame for free!
I recommend ordering the Spicy Shrimp Roll and the Spicy Kani one piece sushi when you visit. The beef udon yakatori I ordered was a little too salty for me, maybe I’m not sure if it’s normally that salty, but no worries, I’ll be updating as I eat out here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment