Saturday, August 27, 2011

Prepare for the Hurricane with SNACKS !

Considering that I went to Pathmark to stack up for the Hurricane, I really didn’t buy much can foods or water. I only got two cans of Chef Boyardee and a whole lot of junk food. Junk foods are non-perishable, works out to my favor anyway! Excuse the opened package, I couldn't wait to share it with you.

With that said, I picked up two new snacks which I am so obsessed with. First is the new Keebler’s Mint Creme Middles with chocolate graham cookies. For anyone who loves cookies as much as I do, as well as mint and chocolate, this is the perfect CHEAP cookie. My all time favorite is the Andes mint cookie, but that is impossible to find in New Jersey, so I’ll just have to settle with this and it's only $2.50 on sale!

Next off, I am the ultimate juice person and I love drinking juice more than anything. I guess this is better than drinking soda. I just discovered Langers Strawberry Peach juice cocktail. I was obsessed with Ocean Spray’s White Cranberry Strawberry juice cocktail, but that is growing to be too sweet for my taste. This new discovery is just perfect for me. All I hope is that there will be some more in stock after this hurricane passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment