Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - La Maison Du Chocolat

With the amount of stress and tears that I have cried since last night, I definitely needed a pick me up. Everyone knows that I am a Godiva freak, spending over $40 in the store each time I enter, mostly on fresh truffles. I was lucky enough to have a bag of chocolates I picked up from La Maison Du Chocolat that was right around the corner from the NBC building that allowed me to have a moment to myself. And so, I wanted to share with you, my ultimate remedy.

Being the chocolate freak that I am, I thought Godiva was amazing—I definitely picked up some amazing treats from this French store. I am absolutely in love with my milk chocolate truffle that literally melted in my mouth the minute I passed the outer layer of cocoa powder. Another one of my favorite is the Roche that is chocolate with almonds and hazelnut. With chocolates averaging $2 a piece like Godiva’s truffles, just a little smaller in size, it is a to die for.

La Maison Du Chocolat is a well known French sweet tooth satisfaction store, having a café in some locations. It is the perfect place for someone with a sweet tooth like me, offering chocolates, icecream, macroons, coffees, and little pastries. It's very difficult to savor these things when they taste so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment