Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - il laboratorio del gelato


il laboratorio del gelato
95 Orchard Street
New York, NY 10002
(212)343-9922

With almost 200 flavors, il laboratorio del gelato was opened back in August 2002. It wasn’t until a late night out around the area that I discovered this amazing gelato shop with an open view kitchen. I was attracted to this corner store with bright lights which I ended up finding out was a gelato shop.

For a first timer at il laboratorio del gelato, I was amazed by the numbers of flavors and I wanted to try everything. Limited to just two tries per person, I was a little sad but I was still happy with my choices. I just wish I would’ve went earlier to try out their other flavors, there was so much that I wanted. Being the fatty that I am, I shared a large container for the price of $10.50 with my partner in crime, ordering flavors of: sesame, toasted sesame, toasted coconut and maple. Maple was a little too sweet for our tastes, but everything was amazing! With a small starting at the price of $3, you should probably drop by and give it a try!

I am looking forward to trying out the other flavors that I missed out on this time and even ordering a cake for the whole family. il laboratorio del gelato has contained gelatos that are ready to go. You may have seen these packaged goodies in locations like Murray’s Cheese, Dean & Dulca, Bierkraft, One Girl Cookies, and Foragers Market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment