Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Fisher's Popcorn


First day of my mini vacation here in Ocean City, Maryland and although I’m working remotely, I still have the time to enjoy some boardwalk goodies. I skipped out on lunch today and replaced it with popcorn goodies from Fisher’s Popcorn, a spot that has been around since 1937. Yes, it is an actual place that sells popcorn.

We picked up original butter, white cheddar, and my favorite caramel with peanuts. Please don't mind the not so full cups, my barbarian friends couldn't wait for me to take the picture first so they just dug right in. These popcorns were so fresh that it was still warm long after it was purchased. We just couldn’t get enough, finishing the three bags that we bought.

I believe it is the perfect souvenir for family and friends back at home. If only they were able to eat it fresh like I was! I’m definitely looking forward to returning tomorrow for more goodies! If you're in town, it is definitely a must visit. Prices for popcorn aren't even as expensive as it is in the movie theaters, so it is a worthy pick up. 

1 comment:

  1. HI CINDY! Saw this from your Twitter. I didn't know you went to OC - I JUST came back from there. Wish I knew earlier this great popcorn to check out. Miss you!

    Get a corn dog on the boardwalk. And Thrasher's fries, and dumser's icecream. Yum!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete