Friday, September 23, 2011

Todays Lunch - Halal Chicken and Rice


Chicken is rice is the ultimate favorite for drunkies after a night out in the city. Heck, I know people who travel from Jersey  into the city just to get Halal on 53rd and Sixth by the Hilton. For the ultimate craving, this is my lunch time satisfaction. For just six dollars and a 15 minute wait (yes, even at lunch time), chicken and rice for lunch. Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t even finish half of my chicken and rice and I have no one to share with, what a waste!
For those of you who don’t know, there are two stands for this chicken and rice which are located right across the street from one another on sixth. Be sure to scout the line, make sure you’re on the right line also! You can’t really miss them, both carts are wearing yellow and red shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment