Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today's Lunch - Katsuhama

Another quick pick me up lunch at Katushama! Today's lunch is the Japanese Fried rice which contains two pieces of fried chicken. YUM! As always, seasoned and flavored perfectly. The one thing that I was not a big fan of was the pieces of ginger that was included in my meal. Because the dish was microwaved, the overpowering smell of the ginger probably filled the office. I really hate when I bring food that is not comfortable to others (hint: do not microwave seafood). Another thing I was a little upset about is my Japanese egg was over cooked by the microwave which made it a little too dry and crispy. Still, a very filling lunch that I was not able to finish for just $7. YAY! Just be sure if you are picking up the fried rice that there are two pieces of fried chicken for you because I would've got this last week but I didnt see the meat. Muahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment