Friday, September 16, 2011

Beauty Review - My Beauty Diary Mask

Excuse my absence yesterday, I was a bit sick and needed a heck of a lot of sleep. I'm glad I missed out on the rain and woke up to a beautiful autumn morning. I am so in love with fall leaves and the wind gusting through my hair. Yay!


Feeding off my obsessions, with my obsession of masks, I discovered an extremely hydrating mask that I can't get enough of. I never really picked up any Chinese beauty product because I assumed it wasn't all that great, but through family recommendation, I decided to give My Beauty Diary a shot. After discovering it all over the internet, being a popular brand, I picked up a few different masks which includes: Black Pearl, Bird Nest, and Aloe. I am so in love with the black pearl, but I will make my way around to try every other mask.

For starters, I love how there is a plastic cut out of the mask which makes opening the mask extremely easy. I don't have to worry about ripping the mask or fussing around with it since it comes right off. Another great thing about the mask, is how long it lasts me. Even with the twenty minutes on my face, I am able to throw this around the front and the back of my neck for five to ten minutes each side and it is still hydrating enough to moisturize my feet from the summer harshness. 

You can find a box of these masks at an average price of $15, but I've seen it go on sale for $10. Don't get scammed either because I've seen them priced at $20 a box which is still decent, costing $2 a mask since there's a box of ten, but a dollar goes a long way so you don't need to throw your money at a company that overcharges. Some places sell it $2 a mask so you can try out the whole line before purchasing a box. If they do not offer that, I suggest going with the aloe since aloe goes with every type of skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment