Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today's Lunch - Pret A Manager


I was being very indecisive today after a long search over the internet and being lazy, I decided to just settle for Pret which is right around the corner. I picked up the Egg Salad Sandwich which consists of Egg Salad and Arugula squished between two slices of bread. I absolutely love how all the sandwiches are laid out on the fridge and it is constantly refilled so that you can quickly go in and grab what you want. It is packaged in its little sandwich box which is easy to carry out of the store without a bag (I'm very big on recycling and saving an extra bag, even in the supermarket). There is a sign that has pricing, sandwich ingredients and even calories right under the sandwich so you don't have to question anything. Big plus on time saving! Sandwiches are made fresh daily and never left over night.

I couldn’t help but to pick up the Strawberry Lemonade which has a little bit of pulp that was just calling my name. I love how it reminds me of being a kid with a pull of top. The one thing I dont like about it is the sticky residue that is left on my hand from opening the drink. Today’s lunch cost me almost nine bucks with the price of the lemonade more than half of the sandwich, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment