Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today's Lunch - Au Bon Pain


I have been super excited to try out the Au Bon Pain’s new menu for quite a while now. Being that I was under the weather yesterday, I got a little sick and actually threw up everything that I ate. After sleeping ten hours today, I decided today is the day to reward myself with the Lobster Salad Sandwich. Today’s lunch was probably the most expensive at $17 after tax, that I’ve ever had alone, but it was worth every penny!

I’m not going to lie, I was a bit hesitant to try this sandwich since it was priced at $12. When you hear the word salad, most people, like me, will think the sandwich is loaded with vegetables. I was skeptical and worried that it would have a lot of celery, but to my surprise, it was literally a quarter pound of lobster like advertised. Seasoned perfectly, loaded on a croissant, and topped with salad, this sandwich is only around until September 23rd so I do recommend to give it a try if you’re a lobster lover like I am!
 

Of course every lunch goes well with cookies! I have the ultimate sweet tooth and I absolutely love little cookies so I got suckered in since it was placed right next to the cashier. Ah, the joy of last minute check outs! I wish my pictures look better, my sandwich got squished as it was getting wrapped, but you can see the chunks of lobsters! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment