Friday, September 23, 2011

Temptu AIRbrush Makeup System


Being that I love makeup and I am always on the lookout for new foundation, I discovered the Temptu AIRbrush Makeup System at Sephora the other day. I actually heard about air makeup prior to seeing this product, but you have no idea how excited I was about it. I am in love with the fact that those with psoriasis and other skin problems like me are able to conceal their marks with a light makeup.

I hate the feeling of coloring all over my face which I feel like sometimes when I’m applying makeup. I love the thought of having a tanner look with just a few sprays, love being able to spray everything on and walk around, knowing my makeup will stay in and does not crease. Simply prime and spray in a circular motion and the color will glide on yoru face. I even love the highlighting color that makes my face look instantly slimmer. The only problem is the price. The price of $225 will get you the makeup system which does not include the makeup which ranges from $30-55.

I do believe it is a great investment if you wear makeup daily. I am definitely trying to not splurge just to get this system, extremely excited about it. I do have a problem with their blush color that is a little sticky on the face, but I love how you can brush color onto your lips and wear it as lipstick. For now, I will just make a few more stops into the Sephora store to fall in love with the product to the point where its enough to make me buy one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment