Thursday, September 22, 2011

Restaurant Review - Cha Chan Tang


Cha Chan Tang
45 Mott Street
New York, New York 10013
(212) 577-2888

Cha Chan Tang is not your average Chinese food in Chinatown, New York. It is a restaurant that is infused with Hong Kong style, great drinks and food of course! There are a few must orders here which include the Special Cold Milk Tea drink with no ice, drink comes in a bottle with ice surrounding the glass keeping the drink cold and the Strawberry Yogurt Drink. I am in love with the yogurt drink for the blast of yogurt flavor that is extra sweet (a little too sweet imo). I just wish they offered it with the yogurt balls that popped in your mouth!

In regards to food dishes, us girls ordered the Baked Chicken Chop with Tomato Sauce over fried rice, the Curry Beef Brisket and Vegetables over white rice as well as a Beef Fried Spaghetti. I honestly could not get enough of every dish, they were seasoned the right way, nothing too overpowering. Dishes were an average price of $8 with a drink at $4, a lunch and dinner will cost you an average of $15.

Being that this restaurant is fairly new, environment is still generally clean, relaxing place to hang out and chit chat with friends (I stayed for over three hours). The staff is extremely friendly, I still have yet to figure out why there are only male workers. It beats out many of the other Chinese-American infused places that I have been to before, being my number one spot now. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. Going to have to remember that place when I go visit my family this Christmas. Oh I miss Chinatown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is definitely a must visit ! thanks for the support, please subscribe <3

    ReplyDelete