Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beauty Review – First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream


I am not big on lotions and moisturizers because I usually have a cut from my psoriasis which will give me an unwanted tingle and burning sensation when I pack lotion onto my skin. Being that I have psoriasis, I must constantly moisturize my skin and keep it hydrated. First Aid Beauty is a brand developed for those with skin problems like me, as well as sensitive skin, eczema, dry skin, patchy skin and such. Their Ultra Repair Cream is my ultimate favorite because it is so gentle on the skin.

When I first got the Ultra Repair Cream, I assumed that it was meant for the body, since I bought the 12 ounce jar, but I am glad that it works on the face as well. This repair cream is so light, it absorbs into my skin quickly which doesn’t leave me with the greasy feeling that I get from most lotions meaning no shiny face.  With use of colloidal oatmeal, shea utter, eucalyptus oil and ceramides, this repair cream provides me with instant relief which helps me to stop scratching—ultimate plus for those with psoriasis.

Because there is a big price difference from the 6 ounce and 12 ounce jar on the Sephora website, I suggest getting the 12 ounce jar if you plan to use it on your body. It’s the better offer and I’ve tried to pick up the 12 ounce jar numerous times before, but it was sold out in stores and unavailable online. I learned to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment