Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beauty Splurge - Sephora


With my Sephora splurge that was widely advertised on my blog, I came home to three boxes of goodies. I don’t know how many Sephora Collection items I picked up, all for $5 and less. I even got backups and backup of backups because it was so cheap. I’m so excited to give these a try and if it doesn’t work out, I’ll be the good friend and family member that gives away free makeup haha!

One of my must raves that I have to share with you which I have been itching to get but refused to buy at first is the Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara. This mascara is to help me maximize my lashes to its potential that boosts length and volume. The one thing I learned is you can never have too many mascaras so it was a must have for me. Stay tuned for a review on this because I sure expect a lot from the commercial I saw!

Another item which I am extremely excited about is the Cover FX foundation. This brand was developed my dermatologists who understand true beauty, even with skin problems. I am excited for this because it is not only a foundation but it also has skin care products mixed in that will help to clean up my skin and conceal my psoriasis very well. I hope this really works because I will share with you all the goodies!

A few other items that I picked up are Make Up Forever Aqua Liner, Anastasia Brow Pen, First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, Clinique Age Defense BB Cream (this is like a must have for every Asian who's into white skin and fighting wrinkles), and a foot cleaner. Can’t wait to share makeup reviews with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment