Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Makeup Review – Benefit Cosmetic They’re Real! Mascara


Two weeks ago, I went on a crazy Sephora Splurge and picked up a dozen of items, one of which is Benefit Cosmetic They’re Real! Mascara. I was extremely excited to try this particular mascara and it definitely didn’t let me down. Although I don’t have a full set of lashes, this mascara helps to fill in the lines instantly. I love the length that it provides me in such a short amount of time. I think this is probably the quickest mascara to give me the volume and length that I want. I've had many comments on the length on a night out as if I wore falsies. 

Statistics say 94% saw dramatic length and volume, 90% saw base to tip curl, 94% saw visible lift and 100% saw long-wearing results. The plastic brush is made up of bristles that help to separate and lengthen. I love the bristles along the tip of the brush that allows easy bottom lash mascara. This is definitely a mascara I use for every day wear and something that I pile on layers on top of layers for a night out. It doesn't feel so heavy on the eyes that'll make my eyes droopy. Ladies, it is a must have in your collection. 

2 comments:

  1. I want this so bad! Definitely a next splurge for me! I hear so many good things about it, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a must have ! trust me on that.

    ReplyDelete