Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction – Leonidas


Yes I absolutely love chocolate and I am always scrambling to find new favorites. I love walking to and from work in the city, shuffling up and down random blocks to find new stores. One of my discoveries today: Leonidas. Fresh Belgian chocolates that seem to just make me super duper happy, and it’s a few blocks from where I work—another plus!

The prices of these chocolates are a little over a dollar a piece, which is 50% off to me, since I always spend an average of two dollars a piece! I’m not going to lie, I already forgot the names of the chocolates I bought and it’s a bit difficult to find them online. What I do know is that the wrapped chocolate is a milk chocolate hazelnut bar, there’s also a chocolate ganache, there’s a little peanut butter cup like, one piece that I don’t remember at all, and there’s my ultimate favorite chocolate truffle that is a must get form every chocolate store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment