Friday, September 2, 2011

Today’s Lunch – Haru Restaurant

I love team lunches because I usually try something that I’ve never had before. Today was the one exception, we visited Haru Sushi on Park Ave. I have not been to this specific location before, but I have ate at the other Haru restaurants. I’m a big fan of this restaurant for etiquette, design, and food.

Today’s lunch was the Duck Salad (for the second time). I absolutely love this citrus salad that I never seem to finish. For the first time today, I had the King Crab Dumplings and can you say delish? They were absolutely delicious. I didn’t know how I would feel about it at first, but it was pretty much king crab stuffing, much like my Lobster Salad Sandwich yesterday. Sushi is pretty fresh here, but they stick with the classics. I suggest going for an entree when eating at Haru, unless you're absolutely craving for sushi. 

With chains all over New York and Boston, I recommend this restaurant for great Japanese food with a Western touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment