Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today's Lunch - Katsuhama

Being as indecisive as I am for lunch, I had a friend recommend sushi for me. The first thing I thought of was Katsuhama, a restaurant that I had with a friend a while back. I remember there was sushi in front, ready to be picked up so I thought it would be the best selection for today's lunch. Upon my arrival, there was so many luxurious selections, I chose to give up on bland sushi. I picked up the Buta Kimchi Don which is Stir-Fried Pork and Kimchi over rice for $7 plus tax. Over the top, over filling.

There is just enough vegetables for me, two pieces of shumai as a perk. Flavoring is great and once again, I love how I can pop in, pick up what I like and wait two minutes for it to be reheated and walk right out. The only thing is the cash only rule. I run by credit cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment