Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today's Lunch - Prime Burger


I was craving for the ultimate burger today. I normally don’t eat burgers, but I don’t know why, I just had to have one today. I decided to try out the Prime Burger that is pretty close to my office because I really wasn’t trying to walk in this weather!  Regardless of the fact that my pants are soaked from the rain, it was well worth it.

I originally wanted a Pizza Burger, but I got a warning from someone that my stomach would hurt so I decided to just start with a regular cheeseburger. A medium to medium-well cooked patty with melted cheese and a toasted bun. The burger was average size for a $7 burger, just the right portion. It might be that I’m a little hungry today, but I will definitely make a visit when I have another burger craving. I usually have my burger with ketchup, but I was given a tangy sauce made with chunks of pickles and red peppers imo and it made my burger amazing.

I admit that the Prime Burger Restaurant looks a bit dinky on the outside and in, but the food is pretty good. I’ve read the bad reviews online but it didn’t prevent me from giving it a try and I’m glad I did. Burgers are cooked by the door, ready for take out so its an additional plus to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment