Thursday, September 8, 2011

Makeup Review - Clinique High Length Mascara


Being that I am on a Clinique rave lately, I have to share with you a mascara that I have been using for a few years now. Clinique’s High Length Mascara is a curved plastic comb that helps to amplify your lash length. It is one of my favorite mascaras, and probably the cheapest one that I own as well, just a measly $14.50 that works wonders. I’m big on time saving, quick and easy makeup and this mascara is like a two in one for me.

Being the slacker that I am, I don’t really curl my lashes—that and I do not like to use an eyelash curler every day because I feel like I yank my lashes too hard and I hate when it falls out. With that said, I absolutely love the curved comb that helps me curl my lashes as I run the head through. It also helps to separate my lashes more evenly so that all my lashes are not clumped up in the middle of my eyes, providing more volume.

I know a lot of people do not like a curved comb, but I have no problems with this product. The only thing that I do not like (which is my fault because I’m too lazy to get a new one) is when the mascara becomes thick and it leaves little clumps at the end of my lashes. It's a little weird because sometimes the thick mascara works in my favor by providing me with a fuller look which make my lashes thicker. With just a single coat, I get a heightened and thicker lash look which is enough for me, skipping the falsies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment