Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Makeup Review - Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

I recently blogged about how I was not a fan of Clinique, associating the brand with middle aged women, but I've learned to love the brand. I just picked up the Acne Solutions Foundation Makeup not too long ago and it is great! It helps to control my acne and clear up my face while providing coverage for dark spots that I already have. I am in love with the product and just wanted to share it with you!

It might be a stereotype to associate Clinique with Asian women, but I do see a lot of Asians checking out Clinique in the Sephora stores. Please do not be like me and associate a stereotype with a brand because you'll just be missing out! The one thing that I have a problem with is that it's a little difficult to find my undertone since I'm a bit of peach and yellow mixed in. You can definitely tell when I have makeup on when I take a picture with flash so that's the no no, but overall I am in love with this foundation for day makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment