Monday, July 18, 2011

Beauty Splurge

It is very like me to go shopping for more beauty products. Stopping by my favorite Korean store, the Face Shop, I picked up quite a bit of products to try out. A BB blending cream because for some odd reason, BB cream only came in one tone, but it’s great to find your perfect match as your skin color changes through the year. I’m super excited about the cheap $2 for 80 cotton pads which has no chemicals. I also picked up a bunch of $1 goodies which includes a charcoal pore strip, blemish patches to clear up pimples overnight and clearing patches to clean up acne scars. My last accessory at the Face Shop is my spatula that is great for homemade facials—a lot cleaner than using your hands to spread on your face.  

Prior to my shopping splurge this weekend, I finally stopped by Whole Foods after a suggestion from my cousin to try out their all natural shampoo. Before even reaching the hair aisle, I made a quick stop at their beauty section where JASÖN’s Pure Natural Anti-Wrinkle Day Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen caught my eye. I couldn’t help but to pick up this product that is all natural and it prevents as well as treats wrinkles!

I guess one thing lead to another when I picked out my shampoo. I went for JASÖN’s Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo. I have to admit, the Natural Biotin Shampoo caught my eye as well, but I decided to go all organic until I have tested the product myself. Moving over to check the body wash section, I was definitely attracted to the line of JASÖN. There was so much to choose from I didn’t know what to choose. I finally narrowed it down to the cranberry wash since it was such a strong fruity smell and it would help my stress! I’ll follow up with a review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment